Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

For the last two weeks I have been teaching First Grade at Booker T. Washington Elementary, in Las Cruces. It is one of the two schools that goes year round. It has been okay. I have 15 students in my class. It is definately not an easy class. However, my friend/cooperating teacher keeps telling me I will be fine and I am a very strong teacher. My Sister is also being precious and encouraging me everyday. They are my heros!!!! Well, at this point that is all for me. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post soon.

Mike is still working hard in Albuquerque as a State Farm intern. Even though I am truly proud of him, I am ready for him to be home. However, I do have to say that moving into a classroom and new apartment by myself is no fun and will never do it again. (Hint, hint to Mike)

2 comments:

framer said...

Keep up the good work. You will see what a difference you do make soon! The first year is always hard, but I promise you will make it!!!!! Your sister is precious.

Whitney said...

Awwww......my little lobster. I love you so much!