Monday, December 15, 2008

Update

So I thought I would do an update. I am still sick and it seems to be getting worse. I am hanging on to the little bit of hope that during the second trimester (that starts in just two-three hopefully short weeks) things will start to be better! the only upside is that its only a few more days until I get to hear my baby's heartbeat and the ultrasound will show more than a speck! We are very much in the process of moving and I am stressin more and more everyday about the move and getting everything done in time. I stop working December 23rd. Unfortunatly, I work everyday until then at least eight hours. This put my stress at a whole new high. Not only does that cut time short for packing, that means after working an eight hour retail holiday busy shift, I get to go home ad continue to pack up my home until who knows when at night. Boo. On a better note, Mike graduated this last weekend and although I am still tired from staying out late- we had a great time! I am so proud of him and admire him for all of his hard work and ambition. I am glad graduation is over it was definatly a snore and a half but Ms. Paula (my fantastic mother-in-law) fed me peppermint sticks the whole time and we people watched so it was much better than it could've been. I can't wait until its January, because that means all of this stress and work will be behind usand we can get started on our new life!

1 comment:

framer said...

You will be okay I promise! I hope to talk to you before you leave.

xoxoxoxo from

Alicia, Jenna, Kaci and Greg