Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We're Moving!

So after looking, looking and looking some more we finally found a house we love! we've had a hard time finding something right for us but we did yay! We found a super cute three bedroom house in Rio Rancho. And get this- we close in just a month! We are thrilled and feel so lucky to be blessed with this great thing! We of course would not have been able to be in a house this fast if it weren't for Mike's parents- I would normally say they are the best in-laws in the world- but I don't like the in-law thing- they are awesome family! We are so excited- we'll keep posted on the big move! I hate moving, but hopefully this will be the last time we have to move for a long time!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cogratulations!!! Now the girls can share a room with Logan or your sister when we come to visit:) I really am happy for you!!

Alicia

Kristen said...

You've got ten weeks left! I've got 7! oye! So getting together must happen like ... next week. I don't have money to go out and eat but I have a gift card to cracker barrel, would you like to go there? So I named the place you name the day and time. Let's do this!