Thursday, August 13, 2009

Logan is Four Weeks Old!


Logan is four weeks old TODAY! While I know that he is still very little, the last four weeks hve gone by so fast- which means that the nex four will go fast and so on. Then he'll be a big boy and I will cry. And even though it's only been four weeks, he's changed so much and we are beginning to see more and more of his personality. He's pretty laid back just like his Daddy. But he gets grouchy when he's hot or hungry just like me! I know I'm pretty biased but I think he's the most perfect baby ever!

2 comments:

framer said...

Four weeks has gone by quick. For me I hope the next two go quick, cause then you all come to visit. He is a perfect baby. Mine were, but now they are big girls. :( I so love them though.

Kristen said...

Logan is STILL four weeks old!?? jk, I don't blame you for not blogging.