Monday, April 21, 2008

All In A Day Of Playin' The 'Ol Paintball
















Here's another hobby that will not only potentially hurt my ol boy but WILL hurt him. The above photos are giant hickey like welts received from paintballs shot at him. He also sprained his ankle from running away from said paintball shooters. He maintains that he loves to do this anyway! For awhile I was throwing a fit to go with him but after seeing the giant bruises and sudo hickies I will no longer ask to go. I will let it be a boys game only. I'm way to pretty to have bruises all over me like that.....I am also a whiny girl when things hurt. So no thank you very much for me!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh my sweet little Mikey Waller! Thank God you are young....wait til you get our age and these things will be worse! We love you!