Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Grrrr Alicia and her Tagging!!!! Just kidding....uuummmm seven things people wouldn't really know about me....hhhmmm...
1. I love the muppets as many know, what you don't know, is that I own six sets of muppet PJ's with matching underoos. PS I'm proud!
2. I'm immune to most guilt trips....thank you most of all my grandmother for building my immunity! :) Believe it or not this is a good thing!
3. I don't like movies that stress me out. There's enough stress in everyday life.
4. I'm kind of a slob...EXCEPT my closet...it's color coded (including shoes).
5. Some commercials make me cry.
6. I would wear a crown everyday if I thought I could get away with it.....I have three.
7. I think the 80's was an awesome 10 years. Hair bands and leg warmers ROCK!

No comments: