Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break in Santa Fe











We had a great spring break--although it wasn't long enough! We went to Santa Fe for four days and had a blast just hanging out. Mike's mom Paula (the best mother in law ever!) made a huge turkey dinner on Friday night that was fabulous! We got to see our very wonderful friends Joaquin and the Gunther's. Paula also to took us to the Guadalupe Cafe, my very favorite place to eat and we stuffed ourselves silly! Of course, that was our last big hoorah food wise. Being in a place that I can possibly run into people who last saw me 30 pounds ago makes for a low self esteem. So as part of spring with its new beginnings I am trying to commit to getting healthier and losing weight! P.S. The picture f the mountains is the view taken directly from Mike and Paula's backdoor- Isn't it beautiful?!



2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Spring Break too!!! I just wish it lasted forever.....And you, my dear, are beautiful just the way you are.

framer said...

Hey there! Your blog looks good. I have also tagged you. You have to write seven things about you that might seem strange to other people. Check out my blog for an example.

Alicia