Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party and Wedding?

Click to play Halloween 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



This Halloween was a little different from what we usually have. This year we went to a Halloween party the day AFTER Halloween! It was a blast. We went with Alicia, Greg and the girls to one their friends house for a fab party. Their house was amazing! It looked like a house right out of a movie with bay windows, a balcony, and a stone staircase! We had fun eating mini tacos (I don;t kno who thought of that but wow! And they're so cute!) and hanging out! After we left we went to Greg and Alicias to watch Pushing Daisies where I promptly fell asleep- so much for being a party animal - I am getting so old! Mike was hysterical- he went as a redneck-mullet, rotting teeth and all.
The night before- Halloween- we went to a wedding. Strange I know, especially since it was normal wedding, no cotumes nothing. Come to find out the bride scheduled the wedding or that day so her husband would remember their anniversary! Smart girl! It was really beautiful! It was the most fun I had ever had at a wedding- I seem to think I am a dancing queen at weddings! The song Thriller came on and while I don't now the dance, I made it up and apparently everyone thought I knoew what I was doing because they were copying my sweet moves! We had a blast but we are also completly exhausted!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh you naughty little girl! You and Alicia were so bad!!! But also so adorable. And my little Mikey....wow....how does such a cute boy get to look like such a redneck? I'm glad you had fun. I wish you had all been here (or I had been there!)....