Saturday, November 22, 2008

November Is Greek for "Life Changing"


This month has totally made up for being the worst year ever! Not only are we getting ready to move- which is stressful and exciting- but I got a new car! This isn't even close to the biggest news- I'm PREGNANT!! I wasn't gonna post it on the blog this soon but my very cute and apparently impatient sister could not keep the secret any longer! It's been hard for me too- but I also know how it is to be an excited aunt! We are so excited an happy to be starting this next great chapter in our lives! I had my first doctor's appointment Wednesday and our baby will be arriving sometime around July 14th which in my opinion is entirely too long to wait! I had an ultra sound and saw that my baby is nothing but a little speck- thus we have dubbed it Speckito Friskito (cuz it blinks at you- courtesy of Mike!) It's also going to be a long time before we find out if the Speckito will turn out to be blue or pink! I don't know how patient I'm going to be able to be!



In other news, right after we found out our fabulous news, we had pictures taken. Mike will be graduating this December hence us moving, so we had Alicia take pictures of him in his grad garb and then our Christmas card pictures. She did a fabulous job! We loved the way they turned out! Here is a sampling of our photo session- Enjoy the formal pictures as well as some of the out takes!
Click to play November 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

framer said...

Looking good! I will get you the PT cruiser pics today.


Alicia

Whitney said...

Alicia did a super job on the pictures! And, Speckito? Well, I can honestly say that I waited as long as I possibly could because I have NEVER been so excited about anything! Being an aunt is the best thing ever!