Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Really in There

Every time I go to the midwife I am asked, "have you felt your baby move yet?" And every time I almost cry and say no. My midwife, sweet lady she is tells me that's okay most first time mothers don't feel things right away. I still feel like a bad mother (already!) no matter what she says. But as of today I am a bad mother no more (at least for the time being)! I felt little Logan move this morning and there wasn't any mistaking it! It as magical to say the least, but also the strangest thing. I have known I was pregnant, obviously, I was in awe at the ultra sound but only know do I truly feel like there's really somehin in there! I've known but its different when you can actually feel it! You would think all of the doctors apointments and ever expanding belly would make it more real and it does but nothing prepares for the actual feeling!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You are right,feeling it is the most amazing thing ever!!! I really enjoyed that part of being pregnant. Congrats.

Whitney said...

Awwww....that about makes me cry! How precious!