Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Newest Addition

While all who read this know we are expecting a little boy this July, we decided to do something special for the little guy. First we would like to announce that our baby's name will be Logan... middle name to come. I know the anonymous commenter mentioned it but the funny thing is is that we have been considering that name for about two months! It was like a sign I think! Anyway, we wanted to do something for little Logan so we went to Build-A-Bear workshop tonight and made him his very own customized bear! It was so much fun! Although I have been through the whole experience before (I have my own bear...sometimes I forget how old I am!) it was Mike's first time. He does not get as revved up as I do about such things cuz he's a boy, but he had fun none the less!

Our Bears Birth Certificate



They had an Aggie shirt all the way up here! It was meant to be! We couldn't resist. We named the bear Scout. we were in a naming mood!

3 comments:

framer said...

I love the bear. When we come visit the girls might have to make Logan a bear. The Aggie shirt is the greatest. I think a my first Aggie shirt is now in order. Whitney you handle the Cowboys and I will do the Aggies. :)

Whitney said...

I am so on it Alicia! And I might have to do an OU one too......

Stormi said...

Boomer Sooners! How about them Cowboys! And GOOOOO AGGIES!