Thursday, March 19, 2009

My BIG Suprise

Sunday morning on of my goodest friends Monique called me and asked if I wanted to go to dinner that evening. I of course accepted, needing a distraction because Mike is gone and because it has been awhile since we caught up on each others lives After a wonderful dinner (and dessert) we drive back to my apartment to go to sleep. When we got out of the car, low and behold out of a car pops my sister! She lives in Dallas and I do not get to see her that often! I was so excited and shocked to the point of speechlessness which if you know me at all, will realize what a big deal that is! I got even more excited to know that she brought her mommy, who is like my other mommy (I love her a ton- she is precious), with her! We have had a great time! They drove all that way and spoiled me and baby Logan to the point of sheer rotteness! They really are two of the most caring and generous people I have ever known! I am so lucky to have such a great family that loves me so much! And although I am super sad they left today (yes, Sissy I did cry- I can't help it!), I am so glad they came! My sister seems to know exactly what I need- and right then I needed some love, so she and Pat drove 600 miles to love me! I am so blessed!

We took some hysterical and cute pictures- those to come!

No comments: