Monday, March 2, 2009

My Sister

Today is my sister's birthday! She is 27 years old and so pretty! Anyway, she is the awesomest. On HER birthday I get a huge box of goodies for me and baby Logan. She's super sweet like that! She sent 11 different outfits, burp cloths and blankets for Little Logan and maternity tops for me. Who else sends something to their sister for their own birthday?! She's too good to me! Not only is she generous but she's so kind and loving and is always thinking of others. I couldn't have asked for a better sister and friend (and she is a fabulous Aunt already but she's gonna be a rockin Aunt Sissy!). I hope she has the bestest birthday ever (even though she has to work) she deserves it!

3 comments:

Flannery said...

This is the cutest blog EVER.

Whitney said...

Awwww....my sweet baby girl! Thank you! That made me cry; but in a good way. You know I love you best.

Love, Sissy

framer said...

Your sister is very sweet! It was a really sweet post.