Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Fights...GRRRR

So I was supposed to go to the dirt track races on Saturday- something I have been looking forward to ALL week, but on Friday my little hubby calls me and tells me there is a change of plans. Apparently his boss bought ring side tickets to the fight and invited us. We thought it was boxing. Although I am not a huge fan of this sport, I thought it would be okay. When we got there, we found out it was cage fighting. For those of you who don't know, it's a mix of martial arts, wrestling and boxing. GGREEAAATT right? Uh, yeah. Not my favorite. But my husband is very good to me and I thought I can sit through this for him and I did. The only thing I did enjoy was seeing my good friend Tiffany who I never get to see but wow- that's a few hours I'm never gettin' back. I'm all for violent sports but watching big bloody, sweatin, guys hit each other and roll around the floor in their underwear does not a fun evening make for this girly girl. Well, at least it was free- it was very generous of Mike's boss too. P.S. Don't worry either sports fans. Soon to come will be the photos I took with my phone so you won't miss a thing!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ewwww...that is horrible. I am so sorry you had to sit through that. You are a better wife than I am. I really don't think I would have gone. And besides, you are MUCH TOO PRETTY to see nasty guys fighting! Poor little precious.....