Monday, September 1, 2008

My Classroom






I have been trying to post pictures of m classroom now for awhile. Needless to say I have been a little busy. Although I am excited to show these photos- I worked really hard on my classroom and I did it all be myself- I don't get to enjoy it much longer. Since Mike got a job with State Farm starting in January, my time with my class is limited. I will miss my kids, but I am so excited to get out of Las Cruces and get on with the rest of our lives! This is going to be a great adenture and as hard as it will be to leave the wonderful people we have become friends with, I think this will be a great transistion and oppurtunity for us. God has blessed us so much and I think that this will be a wonderful thing for us. I'm so excite only 4 months to go!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awww...see I knew you were a teacher, but actually seeing your classroom makes me cry. You really ARE all grown up. It looks fantastic, just like I knew it would.

framer said...

IT looks good, but I knew it would. Good Job!