Monday, September 8, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer




My poor puppies. It's hard having a dogs life. As many might know its been raining like crazy here and the mosquitos are horrid. So I thought it would be a good idea to take my dogs to the vet to make sure they don't get heartworm. This of course means that they have to have blood drawn and while Squeaker could care less if you stick her, because you're at least paying attention to her, it was a tragically horrible day for Ellie. When they stuck her she jumped which caused bleeding that had to be bandaged. So when she left the vet it looked like se had broken a leg and to look at the fear in her eyes,you would think she almost died. But luckily she was happy to see me today because I wasn't the mean person who took her to the vet! It's been hours, and she's still angry with him! She's a typical girl holdin' a grudge against a guy who did her wrong!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Look at my precious Ellie May! Poor little baby....