Monday, September 1, 2008

My Birthday








Okay, okay, I know the older you become the more birthdays don't matter. BUT they should be more fun. The day of my actual birthday was not so much fun. But the weekends before and after were pretty great! The weekend before Stacey came back into town from Corpus Christi so we went singin and dancin. Then the weekend after Mike took me to dinner with Leslie and Jared- we had a blast and we found an alias for Jared- Ed Lobste. It's a long story but please refer to the picture. And Mike was the best! ?He got me the first two seasons of Friends, a $50 gift certificate to the teacher store and he brought me lunch. Not only that, but he spread out the gifts and cards so that my birthday stretched out all day! My husband and friends are great! Alicia, My Sissy and Mike's family are awesome too! They made sure that since they couldn't be here- they gave me fabulous gifts! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

framer said...

Okay, now I feel bad. I am glad you had a good time. Wish I could have been there. Next time.:)

Whitney said...

You, my little angel, are so absolutely beautiful....and my little Waller Bear is adorable. I love you guys!