Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Third Anniversary To Us


My very cute husband took me to dinner at an adorable Italian Bistro here in town and got me the most beautiful opal and pink topaz ring! It's soooo beautiful! It has one big opal in the middlewith the pink stones on each side. Three stones, one for each year we've been married. He's soooo cute! Our anniversary is actually tommorrow, but we were invited to the Dean (for the College of Business) home for dinner...that's right we're high rollers now. ;) Just kidding but it was a nice thing to be invited to. The boy even has his outfit all picked out! If I saw him now three years ago I don't know that I would recognize him!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Holy Crap! That is so beautiful. I love that little Mikey so much. What a precious boy he is. Perhaps he could give his brother-in-law some lessons on..ahem...REMEMBERING anniversaries? I am so proud of both of you.

Love, Sissy

framer said...

Very pretty! Now you have a ring that matches Kaci's birthstone. Good job Mike!!!