Sunday, October 5, 2008

You Learn Somethin New Everyday!





Soooo...yeah. I went to my very cute and pregnant friends Emily's house today and she has the same very cute polka dot chair I have. We both love our chair- it's awesome. It's the first piece of furniture that Mike and I have ever purchased. I wanted it for so long and this last Valentines Day Mike made sure I got it. The chair is armless and squatty but not as squatty as you would think. I saw Emily's chair today and hers has legs....hhmmm. They were purchased at the same store and are the exact same chair, but mine was an amputee apparently. Upon further inspection, we discovered that when you unzip the zipper on the bottom there are little legs inside! Who woulda thunk it?! So a few minutes later my chair is HEALED!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That "amputee apparently" comment has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. You are a hoot.