Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's Go Aggies...Oh Never Mind...





Well, another football season, another football game Aggies vs. Lobos- The Battle of I-25. This was the first rivalry game I have been able to go to because I wasn't working (only took me graduating almost a year later) and the Aggies lose. We thought it was going to go so well- they made a touchdown on the first play. But the last four minutes of the game they might as well of handed the ball to the Lobos everytime! Although we lost it was fun to finally get to go a football game...the only other thing that stinks about going now, is that I have to pay!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awwwww....you are so pretty. Mikey, however, looks a bit distressed. But the whiskers are sexy.

framer said...

How sad we lost again. Kind of glad we didn't go. You do look pretty though. I also like your new blog look.