Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ornament Debut

Click to play Debut
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Just when I thought my Hallmark events are over. As most everyone knows beuase I am moving in December I had to resign from my teaching job. And becuase I still have to pay bills I started subbing and put in a few resumes at different places. One of the places is Coach House where I used to work. There's a new manager that saw it and asked me to come back. This was my first week back and although it was a lot of work because of ornament debut I had a blast! I love the people I work with! Anyway, it was a pretty crazy day. The theme was Hoops and Yoyo two very popular and hilarious orginal characters. That means that we all dressed up in pink and green (they are those colors) and had wacky hair and make-up. Although we got a lot of giggles from people in the wall we had a blast!

In addition to Debut, the president of the ornament club brought me my excusive ornament found only in stores with artist sigining. It's super exclusive and the ladies had to go all the way to Tucson to get the ornaments! I love it! They also got one signed from the artist! I love this ornament! It will be something I can look at and remember all the awesome memories of Hallmark!

No comments: